WIPO launches Young Experts Program (YEP)
WIPO is pioneering a “Young Experts Program” (YEP) to train the next generation of global IP leaders to help build innovation ecosystems around the world. Through this 2-year program, young and talented individuals will be groomed to not only understand the technical aspects of IP but also apply them in practice, to make an impact in their countries and regions.
WIPO is searching for passionate and talented young people (35 years or under) to join the first Young Experts cohort starting in early 2022. For more information, including the application link and requirements, see:
- Arabic: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/ar/young-experts-program.html
- Chinese: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/zh/young-experts-program.html
- English: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/en/young-experts-program.html
- French: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/fr/young-experts-program.html
- Russian: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/ru/young-experts-program.html
- Spanish: https://www.wipo.int/jobs/es/young-experts-program.html
Please note that the application deadline is November 19, 2021.